How to order a Repeat Prescription
My Health Online
Your GP practice provides this website in collaboration with NHS Wales and your GP system supplier.
Once you've created an account you will be able to use the features your GP practice has made available, which may include:
- Book and cancel appointments
- Request repeat prescriptions
For more information on how to register, please click here.
For safety reasons, because many drugs have similar sounding names, repeat prescriptions will not be taken over the telephone.
You will be issued with a "repeat items" slip with your prescription which includes all the medication available for you to request. Please mark the items you require with a tick and return the slip to the surgery. Please allow 48 hours for your repeat prescription to be processed from the time that you hand in your request slip to reception. The return of prescriptions is possible by post if you provide a stamped addressed envelope.
If you use the services of your local chemist and their retain your request slip, please ensure that you inform them EACH month what you need. The Practice will not automatically assume that all items are to be re prescribed.
- Use the tear-off slip to re-order by post
- drop into the box provided outside the surgery entrance.
- Send a stamped addressed envelope for the postal request. Please allow longer for these to be returned you.
- Make an appointment with the Doctor (or Nurse if appropriate) when your review is indicated.
- If you run short of medication unexpectedly, your regular Pharmacist may be able to help you pending a repeat prescription being ordered in the normal way.